Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Temporary Sexy Style



Saturday, October 10, 2015

When it comes to wearing jewelry, sexy people tend to overdo it, and wear many bangles on both wrists as well as lots of necklaces, which actually still works for the bohemian look this autumn season. But fake tattoos and clip-on piercings are the new jewelry. Henna tattoos and lots of interesting rub-on tattoos can be just as fun and interesting. These body art tattoos and clip-on piercings can add a new dimension and personality to your outfits, bringing out your sexy, wild and edgy side, which is also popular for this autumn season. 

Sexy people often wear lots of makeup, perfume and skincare products, and I feel that this is even more important as you age because one’s skin changes. Since I have been wearing makeup since my teen years, I feel I am an expert at makeup and skincare by now because of all the different ideas that I have sampled with over the years since the eighties. 

Create a fashion art show, whether putting your own art show of your own fashion pieces that look like art sculptures, or making your own fashion artwork and displaying it in a video, on a website, or on your own walls. I might consider doing something like this because I like drawing fashion drawings as well as I have many surreal mannequin photographs that I can display in my own art gallery. But I might also go through my wardrobe and take snapshot of certain creative fashion pieces to display in an internet gallery or art gallery video. 

Simple meals are the best, and I often go for soup and grilled cheese sandwich as well as a glass of smoothie. For dessert, I might enjoy a snow cone or shaved ice treat.

Therefore, Simplicity is the New Sexy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment